Questions for business owners about branding:
- What story does your company name, logo, and tag line tell about your business?
- How does the public know that your company is different from all the competitors?
- In the first instant a potential customer sees your website/logo/business card/etc. what do they learn about your company?
- How does your marketing and messaging convince someone to buy from you?
- What is the one consistent message your business is telling people?
- What are some of things your employees do (or wear) to express the messages of your business?
I’ll share more information about branding in my next blog post! Stay tuned 🙂
The following two tabs change content below.